- Deliver and setup party equipment
- Provide great customer service
- Work primarily weekends
Applicants must have:
- Clean and presentable appearance
- Good driving record
- Great attitude
- Willingness to work hard
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
This is an entry level position. No experience is required.
For drivers who prefer to use their own truck, van, or suv:
Drivers are paid a combination of an hourly wage plus a vehicle reimbursement. The combined pay rate is usually around $20 per hour PLUS bonuses, depending on volume, distance, and experience. The driver’s vehicle must be in good mechanical condition, insured, and capable of towing a basic trailer (basic tow package). We provide the trailer as well as any necessary towing equipment to connect to most tow packages.
For drivers who would prefer to drive a company truck:
Drivers will be provided a company vehicle to perform deliveries. Pay is $11 to $15 per hour PLUS bonuses for certain kinds of work. Applicants must have a reasonably clean driving record for the last 3 years.
E-mail your contact and other information. Please be sure to answer the following questions in your e-mail:
- Would you prefer to use your own vehicle or a company truck?
- If you prefer to use your own vehicle, what is the year, make, and model of the truck and what kind of tow package does it have?
- What days and times are you available to work?
- If you do not include a resume, please describe any relevant experience, if any.
We are located in Denver, Colorado. Blaster Bouncer Denver, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe and fun work environment.